The ACRA Mission Statement is a simple one:
To supply our customers with the best in machinery
To lead the industry in service, support and backup
To be profitable through following the best possible practises
To service our customers with the best equipment available to us, and to ensure that all business is performed in an open, honest and honourable manner
Job Opportunity – CNC Service Technician 17 Feb. 2017
CNC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Acra Machinery are a leading supplier of Sheet metal machinery in Australia. Based at our Dandenong office, the CNC Service Technician will work in a small maintenance team and be responsible for contributing to site and factory machinery maintenance activities including but not limited to; Installation, testing, adjusting, trouble shooting and Upgrade/repair of CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Sheetmetal machinery. Due to our expanding product range we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Service Technician to help support our extensive customer base.
To be the successful for this role, you will have:-
- Experience with CNC control systems, familiarity with Cybelec and Delem controllers preferred but not essential.
• Ability to trouble shoot and implement solutions to Electrical, Electronic issues
• Ability to use PLC systems and diagrams
• Ability to understand and use the principles of industrial hydraulics, pneumatics and electricity up to 415VAC
• Conduct training on the safe operation of equipment and demonstrate skills to trainees, including both team members and customers
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Good customer relation skills
• Manufacturing environment exposure in fault finding
To apply for this position please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anthony or Andrew on 03 9794 6675 for more details.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us
ACRA Machinery can meet all of your Sheet metal machinery repair, maintenance and servicing requirements. We pride ourselves on being able to offer the full range of services from regular maintenance and breakdown repairs to general reconditioning, and we specialise in the design and implementation of regular servicing schedules to ensure your machines stay in top condition for reliable performance.
Check out our latest news, events and sales!
- Anti Fatigue Mats - Acra Machinery’s new range of Anti fatigue matting is specifically designed to provide you with a cleaner, safer and healthier work environment. These industrial mats come in black with yellow safety edging, and have a checker plate style non-slip surface and ramp edging for added safety and trip prevention. The 14mm thick sponge base provides …
- AusTech 2007 - Austech is now done and dusted for another year. Austech was a great sucess for Acra Machinery with enormous interest in the Jorns Twin-Matic. Marc and Kurt Jorns were over for a visit and so were Ali from Durma and Mehmet from Birlik. Although a long week, we all enjoyed the chance to catch up …